There are many reasons to consider taking out wedding insurance. As with any other major financial commitment you make throughout your life such as purchasing a car or a home, you want to make sure you have adequate protection in place! We are there to help compensate you in the event something does go wrong and you are left out of pocket. Some of the key things we cover are:
- Failure of wedding suppliers
- Cancellation caused by your illness or that of a close family member
- Cancellation or rearrangement due to extreme weather conditions such as a flood making it impossible for at least half of your guests to get to the event
- Loss, damage or theft of key items such as the rings, cake, wedding attire and gifts
- Personal liability for you and your guests
So when you start to plan your wedding make sure you consider wedding insurance from Wedinsure. With 9 tier levels ranging from £2,500 to £65,000 we are sure to have cover available to suit your needs. To find out more about the various cover levels available and prices please click the drop down box, and choose the value that best fits your wedding budget.
*Please note if you have purchased and All Inclusive Wedding Packages with us from August 2017 onward, you will automatically receive FREE Wedding Insurance for piece of mind.